|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did relatives furiously try to pack when their family members were arrested?
(a) Blankets and pillows.
(b) Legal documents.
2. Which group of soldiers turned on the Russian church, demanding all its money?
(a) The Turncoats.
(b) The SRs.
(c) The Bolsheviks.
(d) The Militia.
3. On what charge was Chulpenyev arrested in 1941?
4. Which of the following items were the colors on the Russian uniform meant to represent?
5. Which of the following sections of the memoir deals with the show trials?
(a) "The Law in Infancy."
(b) "The Law Becomes a Man."
(c) "The Law Matures."
(d) "The Law as a Child."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the prisoners who were sent into exile relocated to?
2. On which anniversary of it being abolished for the first time, was capital punishment again abolished for all but military crimes?
3. What type of prison cells were prisoners kept in during their interrogation process?
4. Of the judges who were brought before the Supreme Court, how many were found guilty of war crimes?
5. What is the abbreviated acronym for the All-Russian Central Executive Committee?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)