|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Solzhenitsyn meet Igor Tronko?
2. What type of prison cells were prisoners kept in during their interrogation process?
(a) Excruciatingly tiny cells.
(b) Freezing cold cells.
(c) Massive cement cells.
(d) Cells filled with biting ants.
3. How did men treat Solzhenitsyn when he was in his uniform during his arrest?
(a) With confusion.
(b) With apathy.
(c) With admiration.
(d) With contempt.
4. What did Lenin call those he wished to suppress under fear of revolt?
5. How many peasants were members of the TKP?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Solzhenitsyn think he would be sentenced in Gulag?
2. Which of the following forms of torture were NOT common practice during interrogations?
3. What did prisoners say was the common sentence for doing nothing?
4. What did Chulpenyev do for a living?
5. What was the typical punishment for a Russian POW?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)