|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items were the colors on the Russian uniform meant to represent?
2. How many peasants were members of the TKP?
3. How long did the typical Gulag prisoner's trial last?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A few weeks.
(d) A few days.
4. Which of the following groups of people was NOT considered dangerous by Lenin?
(b) Violent offenders.
(d) Class enemies.
5. After lunch, how long were prisoners allowed to rest before returning to work?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) They were not allowed to rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did men treat Solzhenitsyn when he was in his uniform during his arrest?
2. Under the tsar's rule, which of the following types of prisoners did NOT fill the system?
3. What did prisoners say was the common sentence for doing nothing?
4. Which hours of the day does Solzhenitsyn claim were the hardest?
5. How long was Lozovsky sentenced to serve in Gulag?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)