|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following actions is the Central Executive Committee of the Russian government NOT allowed to do?
(a) Give prisoners lighter sentences.
(b) Pardon prisoners.
(c) Send prisoners to punishment camps.
(d) Execute prisoners.
2. Which of the following activities could get a person sent to the punishment camps in TON?
3. Which group of soldiers turned on the Russian church, demanding all its money?
(a) The Turncoats.
(b) The Militia.
(c) The SRs.
(d) The Bolsheviks.
4. Which of the following liquids frequently made prisoners in punishment cells drunk?
(b) Lemon juice.
(c) Hot water.
(d) Rain water.
5. What color were the patches worn on the shoulders of the Russian soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Vlasov synonymous with?
2. How long did the Bolsheviks struggle to overthrow the tsar?
3. What is the only article of clothing prisoners in the punishment cells were allowed to wear?
4. Which of the following items were the colors on the Russian uniform meant to represent?
5. How did men treat Solzhenitsyn when he was in his uniform during his arrest?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)