|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following intangible items did Lenin legalize in 1922?
2. How many compartments were in a typical passenger car headed out to exile?
3. Which of the following methods of transportation was NOT frequently used to send prisoners out to exile?
(a) Foot marches.
(d) Horse carts.
4. Which of the following items were the colors on the Russian uniform meant to represent?
5. Which of the following topics did Gendelman get into a heated debate with Krylenko about?
(a) Tampering with evidence.
(b) Torturing witnesses.
(c) Ignoring justice.
(d) Bribing judges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities could get a person sent to the punishment camps in TON?
2. Which of the following adjectives is NOT used to describe the academic civilians in Russia?
3. What was the name of the police force put into power by the government specifically used to arrest prisoners for Gulag?
4. How long did the Bolsheviks struggle to overthrow the tsar?
5. Which of the following medical conditions did Lenin suffer from in 1922?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)