|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Raju lose track of while spending time with Rosie?
(a) The finances.
(b) The keys to the shop.
(c) The inventory.
(d) The employees' pay days.
2. Who convinced Marco to stay when he and Rosie were arguing?
3. What is Raju's favorite season?
(a) The planting season.
(b) The harvesting season.
(c) The dry season.
(d) The rainy season.
4. What role did Raju's uncle play in the family?
(a) He was the black sheep of the family.
(b) He cleaned up after the family.
(c) He bought homes for all of the children.
(d) He handled all of the family's affairs.
5. As Raju prepared for court, what did Nalini promise him?
(a) She promised she wouldn't be there when he returned.
(b) She promised to testify on his behalf.
(c) She promised to stand by his side in court.
(d) She promised to raise funds for a well-known attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Raju have to stay away from the home?
2. What was Raju's fate after he became preoccupied with Rosie?
3. Who does Raju say should attempt a hunger strike to return the rains?
4. Where did Raju get his glasses?
5. Who did Raju ask for a loan to pay the creditor?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)