|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Raju have to stay away from the home?
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Where did Raju get his glasses?
(a) From Marco.
(b) From Rosie.
(c) From his uncle.
(d) From his father.
3. Where did Raju stay in relation to Marco and Rosie?
(a) Across the hall.
(b) Down the hill.
(c) Across town.
(d) In an adjoining room.
4. Who offers Raju an update on the village violence?
(a) Velan's nephew.
(b) Velan's sister.
(c) Velan's uncle.
(d) Velan's brother.
5. What did Raju gain by being associated with Nalini's career?
(a) Important friends.
(b) Real estate.
(c) 50% of her profits.
(d) A yacht.
6. How did Raju interact with his fellow inmates?
(a) He hid from them.
(b) He spread lies about them.
(c) He taught them.
(d) He bullied them.
7. What decision did Nalini make at home while Raju was away?
(a) She decided to return to Marco.
(b) She decided to get another job.
(c) She decided to invite Raju's mother to live with them.
(d) She decided to let the servants go.
8. Who is injured in the clash with the shopkeeper?
9. What did Raju wear to look important for his meeting with the men from the school?
(a) A turban.
(b) A dhoti.
(c) A wristwatch.
(d) A sherwani.
10. Who disliked the time Raju and Rosie spent together?
11. What role did Raju's uncle play in the family?
(a) He cleaned up after the family.
(b) He was the black sheep of the family.
(c) He bought homes for all of the children.
(d) He handled all of the family's affairs.
12. How much time passed before Rosie returned to Raju?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One decade.
13. How much did Raju owe the creditor?
(a) 6000 rupees.
(b) 100 rupees.
(c) 8000 rupees.
(d) 250 rupees.
14. Where did Raju's mother move in Chapter 8?
(a) In with her sister.
(b) In with Gaffur.
(c) Raju's uncle's house.
(d) To Marco's home.
15. What did Rosie study?
(a) Classical Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Raju's creditor?
2. What sentence did Raju receive at his trial?
3. How much money does the cattle herder earn?
4. Who was Raju's assistant?
5. How does Raju keep track of time at the temple?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)