|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the cattle herder earn?
(a) 4 annas a week per home.
(b) A total of 4 annas a week.
(c) A total of 4 annas a month.
(d) 4 annas a month per home.
2. What did Raju begin selling in the railway shop?
(a) Guide books.
(c) Used school books.
(d) Train tickets.
3. Who is the American film producer that investigates Raju?
(a) Louis W. Peterson.
(b) T. J. Hillendale.
(c) James J. Malone.
(d) Mark A. Stevens.
4. What is a jutka?
(a) A taxi.
(b) A piece of money.
(c) A fruit.
(d) An animal.
5. What does Raju do with the gifts that the villagers continue to bring him?
(a) He refuses them.
(b) He hides them in the temple.
(c) He distributes them to the villagers.
(d) He sells them at the market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested Rosie move into Raju's home?
2. What does Raju think he can accomplish with his strike?
3. Who does Raju speak to at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What new name did they choose for the dancer?
5. When did Raju's father pass away?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)