|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothered Raju about Nalini's business?
(a) He was afraid Nalini's performance would embarrass him.
(b) He feared Nailini would want him to dance with her.
(c) He realized people only recognized him because of Nalini.
(d) He thought the business was costing too much money.
2. What explanation did Raju give for his father's behavior towards the station master?
(a) The station master didn't speak to any natives.
(b) The station master determined who could have a shop at the station.
(c) The station master offered praise and raises on a whim.
(d) The station master seemed to sneak around the station.
3. How much of a loan did Raju hope to secure?
(a) 500 rupees.
(b) 200 rupees.
(c) 50 rupees.
(d) 2000 rupees.
4. What services did Marco request?
(a) Raju's company on his trip.
(b) Raju to fetch him breakfast each morning.
(c) Raju's friend as his personal driver.
(d) Raju to watch over Rosie while Marco was away.
5. How did Rosie feel about the way she was behaving behind Marco's back?
(a) She felt guilty.
(b) She felt he deserved it.
(c) She felt she was entitled to her own life.
(d) She felt sneaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business decision did Raju make after his father passed?
2. Who did Raju ask for a loan to pay the creditor?
3. Who was Raju's assistant?
4. Who does Velan's sister agree to marry?
5. How did Raju's new job pay?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)