|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Raju establish his new throne at the temple?
(a) The greatest peak.
(b) The garden area.
(c) The front gate.
(d) The inner temple.
2. In Chapter 5, what job did Raju's new friend have?
(a) Bus driver.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Caravan driver.
(d) Limo driver.
3. What did Raju's school master request in addition to money?
(a) Food for his pantry.
(b) Free room and board.
(c) A pet for his child.
(d) Supplies for the school.
4. Where did Raju get his glasses?
(a) From Rosie.
(b) From Marco.
(c) From his uncle.
(d) From his father.
5. What did Raju pay to his lawyer?
(a) Two rupees he found in the street.
(b) His last five rupees.
(c) Fifteen rupees Gaffur gave him as a gift.
(d) Twenty rupees he borrowed from Rosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raju notice around the temple?
2. Where did Raju's father work?
3. How much did Raju owe the creditor?
4. How did Raju's mother respond to giving him the gift to pay off his debt?
5. How did Raju's mother describe their animals?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)