|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business decision did Raju make after his father passed?
(a) He expanded the current shop.
(b) He opened another shop.
(c) He hired more help.
(d) He closed the hut shop.
2. What state did Raju's father's death leave for Raju's mother?
(a) She was left with money she didn't know her husband had.
(b) She was left with nothing and must move in with Raju.
(c) She had the means to get by, but it is sparse
(d) She was a financially comfortable widow.
3. What kept Raju's father from returning for dinner nightly when Raju was young?
(a) Tending the the animals.
(b) An affair.
(c) Drinking in town.
(d) Talking with friends.
4. How did the relationship between Rosie and Raju change?
(a) They began to act as siblings.
(b) They went through a period where they did not speak to each other.
(c) They became friends only.
(d) They lived as husband and wife.
5. What does the boy at the temple leave behind with Raju?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His blanket.
(c) His flock.
(d) His fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Raju's main concern while he was involved with Rosie?
2. What story does Raju decide to share with Velan?
3. How much money does the cattle herder earn?
4. How much did Raju owe the creditor?
5. Why did Raju like his new job?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)