|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a jutka?
(a) A fruit.
(b) An animal.
(c) A piece of money.
(d) A taxi.
2. What solution does the school master offer to the children's unwillingness to attend the temple?
(a) He suggests Raju speak to them.
(b) He suggests they forget trying to force the children to be educated.
(c) He suggests they meet in town.
(d) He suggests he go to the children individually.
3. What reaction did Raju's parents have to the life decision he made?
(a) They did not mention it.
(b) They sent him away.
(c) They refused to speak to him.
(d) They praised his decision.
4. What did Raju's father get permission to do at the railway?
(a) Open a shop at the station.
(b) Pass out newspapers.
(c) Ride for free.
(d) Polish the trains.
5. What lesson did Raju learn around the railway?
(a) Where to hide at the station.
(b) How to sneak onto a train without passage.
(c) Anticipating the passengers' needs.
(d) Conning money out of passengers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Raju play when his tree space became crowded?
2. Who do the children convince to accompany them to the temple?
3. Why did Raju like adding to his inventory at the store?
4. How much did the groom offer to pay Raju's father for the use of his equipment?
5. Who entered Raju's father's shop at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)