|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson did Raju learn around the railway?
(a) Anticipating the passengers' needs.
(b) Where to hide at the station.
(c) Conning money out of passengers.
(d) How to sneak onto a train without passage.
2. What explanation did Raju give for his father's behavior towards the station master?
(a) The station master offered praise and raises on a whim.
(b) The station master didn't speak to any natives.
(c) The station master determined who could have a shop at the station.
(d) The station master seemed to sneak around the station.
3. Who speaks first in Chapter 1?
4. What town had Velan been visiting before meeting Raju?
5. What business decision did Raju make after his father passed?
(a) He closed the hut shop.
(b) He expanded the current shop.
(c) He hired more help.
(d) He opened another shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Raju's father treat the station master?
2. What does Raju's role become at the temple?
3. How many trains entered the railway station daily?
4. What did Raju dislike about his last residence?
5. Who entered Raju's father's shop at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)