|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the barber deduce about Raju?
(a) He left his wife.
(b) He recently left jail.
(c) He robbed a man.
(d) He was in an accident.
2. What did the groom offer to buy for Raju's father?
(b) A lamp light.
(c) Horse grain.
(d) A new rug.
3. How much did the groom offer to pay Raju's father for the use of his equipment?
(a) Two rupees a day.
(b) Two rupees a year.
(c) Two rupees a month.
(d) Two rupees a week.
4. Who is looking for Raju at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The temple gardener.
(d) The sheep herder's uncle.
5. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before joining Raju on the steps of the temple, what does Velan do?
2. What does Velan give Raju in appreciation of helping his sister?
3. When Raju and Velan meet, who does Velan say is causing him problems?
4. What does the boy at the temple leave behind with Raju?
5. What activity did Raju and his father share?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)