|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the young man at the railway shop call Raju?
(a) Railway Raju.
2. What causes the villagers to be angry with the shopkeeper?
(a) The price of wheat.
(b) The new policies.
(c) The new store hours.
(d) The price of rice.
3. Where was Raju's creditor from?
(a) Market Lane.
(b) Market Square.
(c) Market Road.
(d) Market Street.
4. How much money does the cattle herder earn?
(a) A total of 4 annas a month.
(b) 4 annas a month per home.
(c) A total of 4 annas a week.
(d) 4 annas a week per home.
5. Who speaks first in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What solution does the school master offer to the children's unwillingness to attend the temple?
2. What did Raju dislike about his last residence?
3. Which perspective is used to tell the story at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. As Raju prepared for court, what did Nalini promise him?
5. How did the town celebrate the new industrial progress?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)