|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Raju speak to at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A large group of villagers.
(b) Rosie and Marco.
(c) Velan's family.
(d) Another priest.
2. Why did Raju's father punish him by the railway?
(a) He punched another child.
(b) He stole from the railway.
(c) He tried to run away.
(d) He used foul language.
3. Why does Raju stay involved with the villagers?
(a) He feels a closeness to them.
(b) He has a plan for his escape.
(c) They bring him food daily.
(d) He wants to watch how they live.
4. What is said to be hiding in the river?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A murderer.
(d) A water monster.
5. What does Velan's sister claim Raju has to do to change someone?
(a) Lay hands on them.
(b) Speak to them.
(c) Look at them.
(d) Bless them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the children convince to accompany them to the temple?
2. What was the groom's excuse when he didn't pay Raju's father?
3. What does Velan offer Raju when he returns to the temple?
4. What does Velan give Raju in appreciation of helping his sister?
5. What does Raju do with the gift Velan gives him as an offering?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)