|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raju's role become at the temple?
(a) Teaching the parents about life and spiritual matters.
(b) Keeping order in the temple.
(c) Praying in silence for long periods of time.
(d) Teaching the children when the school master is away.
2. What did Raju dislike about his last residence?
(a) He couldn't handle the extreme temperatures.
(b) He disliked the hard work it required.
(c) He despised the other residents.
(d) He loathed waking early in the morning.
3. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
4. Why did Raju's father punish him by the railway?
(a) He punched another child.
(b) He tried to run away.
(c) He stole from the railway.
(d) He used foul language.
5. What was Raju's punishment from his father?
(a) He was slapped by his father.
(b) He had to attend school.
(c) He had to go without dinner.
(d) He had to leave India for a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life decision did Raju need to make in Chapter 3?
2. What does Velan's sister claim Raju has to do to change someone?
3. How did Raju's mother describe their animals?
4. What lesson did Raju learn around the railway?
5. Where did Raju play when his tree space became crowded?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)