|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trains entered the railway station daily?
2. What does the boy at the temple leave behind with Raju?
(a) His blanket.
(b) His flock.
(c) His fruit.
(d) His shirt.
3. What lesson did Raju learn around the railway?
(a) Anticipating the passengers' needs.
(b) Conning money out of passengers.
(c) How to sneak onto a train without passage.
(d) Where to hide at the station.
4. What industrial progress was finally made in Chapter 3?
(a) An assembly line began in the factory.
(b) The cotton gin was used.
(c) The railway was finished.
(d) Cars made an appearance in the streets.
5. What state did Raju's father's death leave for Raju's mother?
(a) She was left with nothing and must move in with Raju.
(b) She had the means to get by, but it is sparse
(c) She was left with money she didn't know her husband had.
(d) She was a financially comfortable widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Raju focus his attention for the business after his father passed?
2. What was Raju's main concern while he was involved with Rosie?
3. What did Rosie study?
4. What was Raju's punishment from his father?
5. What nickname did Raju have at the railway?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)