|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the groom's excuse when he didn't pay Raju's father?
(a) He clamed to be ill.
(b) He tried to leave town.
(c) He pled poverty.
(d) He insisted he was robbed.
2. What did Rosie study?
(d) Classical Art.
3. How did Raju intervene between Rosie and Marco?
(a) He took sides and instigated a fight.
(b) He smoothed things out between them.
(c) He showed them the best in each other.
(d) He drove them apart.
4. Who do the children convince to accompany them to the temple?
(a) Their parents.
(b) The village elders.
(c) The village officials.
(d) Children from a neighboring village.
5. What was Rosie's passion?
(b) Classical Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marco's view of Rosie's passion?
2. Where does Chapter 3 take place?
3. What does the boy at the temple leave behind with Raju?
4. How much did the groom offer to pay Raju's father to keep the equipment?
5. Who convinced Marco to stay when he and Rosie were arguing?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)