|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Raju begin selling in the railway shop?
(a) Used school books.
(b) Guide books.
(c) Train tickets.
2. What was the concern of the young man Raju left in charge of the railway store?
(a) Raju did not take the proper time to assess the inventory.
(b) The customers were not being attended to properly by Raju.
(c) The customers were stealing from the store.
(d) Raju was not on top of the finances.
3. Where were Rosie's books kept?
(a) At her uncle's house.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the trunk of Marco's car.
(d) Under her bed.
4. Where is Raju hiding when the villagers stop by the temple?
(a) Behind the hibiscus plant.
(b) Up the banana tree.
(c) In the temple.
(d) Under the table.
5. What lesson did Raju learn around the railway?
(a) How to sneak onto a train without passage.
(b) Conning money out of passengers.
(c) Anticipating the passengers' needs.
(d) Where to hide at the station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will the children not go to the temple?
2. In Chapter 2, where does Raju establish his new throne at the temple?
3. Why did Raju like adding to his inventory at the store?
4. What nickname did Raju have at the railway?
5. What was the groom's excuse when he didn't pay Raju's father?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)