|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet do that makes Remy upset?
2. Who does Juliet think wrote the letters to Isola's grandmother?
3. How long was Peter in prison?
4. Where is Juliet when she thinks Dawsey is going to kiss her?
5. What did Dawsey do when he heard who turned Elizabeth in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Remy plan to live after getting out of the Concentration camp?
2. What does Juliet want to talk to Mr. Dilwyn about?
3. Why does Sir Otis come to Guernsey?
4. What helps Juliet not be nervous when she gets to Guernsey?
5. What did Micah Daniels write to Juliet about?
6. What gives Juliet the courage to go and speak to Mr. Dilwyn?
7. What are Todt workers?
8. Why can't Juliet sleep when Kit climbs into bed with her?
9. Why did Sam say he liked Christian?
10. What happened to the pets on Guernsey during the occupation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Juliet refuse Mark's proposal, and how does this decision affect the progression of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
How did the society get its name, and what led to its creation?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the things Elizabeth did to become the center figure of this book even after she was dead?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)