|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Peter in prison?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 year.
2. Who does Juliet want to join her in Guernsey?
3. Why was Elizabeth arrested?
(a) She stole food.
(b) She helped a Todt worker.
(c) She snuck a letter to the mail bin.
(d) Her relationship with Christian was discovered.
4. Who does Juliet think wrote the letters to Isola's grandmother?
(a) Olive Fortworth.
(b) Oscar Wilde.
(c) Omar Hemingway
(d) Olivia F. Fontworth.
5. What did Elizabeth tell Eli about the item she gave him before the evacuation?
(a) It would protect him.
(b) It would remind him of home.
(c) It would bring him home.
(d) It would make him brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Remy so upset when Juliet does something simple?
2. Why does Juliet feel strange mourning for Elizabeth?
3. Who does Juliet write to first in Part II?
4. Why did Elizabeth beat a guard?
5. Who does Juliet tell about her suspicion that Dawsey loves Remy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Remy plan to live after getting out of the Concentration camp?
2. What does Juliet do at her solitary dinner with Dawsey?
3. Why did Sam say he liked Christian?
4. Why does Sir Otis come to Guernsey?
5. Why does Juliet tell Mark to wait before coming to visit?
6. What alarming thing about French people did Juliet read in an article?
7. What helps Juliet not be nervous when she gets to Guernsey?
8. What does Dawsey tell Juliet Remy needs, and how does this make her feel?
9. What gift does Sydney send Isola, and how is this received?
10. How did Elizabeth die?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)