|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dawsey borrow from Juliet before his trip to France?
(a) A journal.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A book.
(d) A first aid kit.
2. What does Juliet say she hid behind before meeting her Guernsey friends in person?
(b) A pen.
(d) The Channel.
3. What did Elizabeth give Eli before the evacuation?
(a) A pin.
(b) A book.
(c) A ring.
(d) A ribbon.
4. What interrupts Dawsey and Juliet's almost kiss?
(a) A lightning bolt.
(c) A taxi.
(d) The phone rings.
5. How long was Peter in prison?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet want to send Sydney while she is in Guernsey?
2. What were the letters to Isola's grandmother about?
3. Who does Remy stay with when she comes to Guernsey?
4. What does Juliet do that makes Remy upset?
5. What did Ivor praise Isola for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Juliet do at her solitary dinner with Dawsey?
2. What does Juliet like most about her walks with Kit?
3. What gift does Sydney send Isola, and how is this received?
4. What does Juliet want to talk to Mr. Dilwyn about?
5. What happened to the pets on Guernsey during the occupation?
6. What did Henry do to soldiers during the occupation?
7. What helps Juliet not be nervous when she gets to Guernsey?
8. Why does Juliet tell Mark to wait before coming to visit?
9. Why was John sent to the Concentration Camp?
10. Why can't Juliet sleep when Kit climbs into bed with her?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)