|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juliet's new book supposed to be about?
(a) The German Occupation.
(d) Susan Scott.
2. Who helped Elizabeth birth her baby?
3. Who made the evacuating children cry?
4. What did Thomas Carlyle help Will understand?
5. Why is Juliet on tour?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To do some research.
(c) To market for a book.
(d) To visit loved ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that all the society members write to Juliet?
2. How are Sophie and Sydney related?
3. What did Mrs. Maugery have to borrow from Dawsey when she hid a dead animal from the soldier?
4. What is Juliet's response to Mark's proposal?
5. Where does Amelia like to walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Adelaide make the children cry before they were evacuated?
2. What happened between Juliet and Gilly?
3. What does Mark say to Juliet at Suzette?
4. What does Juliet say to Sophie about her night at Suzette?
5. What does Eli tell Juliet he has a talent for?
6. Why did Clovis join the society?
7. Why does Juliet tell Sydney the Times article has turned into a treat?
8. What does Juliet tell Dawsey she will do about Adelaide's letters?
9. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
10. What does Eben say he hated most about the Germans?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)