|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juliet respond to Gilly's lies?
(a) She leads a boycott.
(b) She sends thank-you notes.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She writes her own articles.
2. Why does Adelaide say the society was formed?
(a) To raise a bastard child.
(b) To spread gossip.
(c) All of these.
(d) To start a rebellion.
3. Why does Clovis say he was hesitant to join the society?
(a) There was no food.
(b) He wasn't much of a reader.
(c) He was busy with his farm.
(d) Addelaide told him not to.
4. Where did Juliet work after graduating school?
(a) A candy shop.
(b) A train station.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A super market.
5. Where does Amelia like to walk?
(a) By the shore.
(b) Along the cliffs.
(c) In the graveyard.
(d) To the part.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the evacuating children cry?
2. What is Juliet's pen name?
3. What did Juliet write an essay about being afraid of?
4. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
5. Why is Juliet on tour?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Juliet tell Dawsey she will do about Adelaide's letters?
2. Why does Juliet choose two people to write a character reference for her?
3. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
4. What does Juliet say in her first letter to Mrs. Maugery?
5. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
6. Why does Juliet tell Sydney the Times article has turned into a treat?
7. Where will Juliet stay while she is in Guernsey?
8. What author does Eben love the best and why?
9. How did Adelaide make the children cry before they were evacuated?
10. Why did Clovis join the society?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)