|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piers Langley need help with?
(a) Writing a book.
(b) Sobering up.
(c) Paying fines.
(d) Healing from an operation.
2. Why were the Germans allowing of the literary society?
(a) They liked artistic endeavors.
(b) It kept the people busy.
(c) It did not require any food.
(d) They wanted to seem friendly.
3. Who write the first letter in the book?
4. What color eyes does Juliet have?
5. What is Mr. Hastings's occupation?
(a) Book seller.
(b) Book binder.
(c) Book writer.
(d) Book publisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Isola's favorite writer?
2. Who did Juliet live with after her parents died?
3. Who did John pretend to be during the war?
4. Who made up the Literary Society?
5. What is Juliet's pen name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eli tell Juliet he has a talent for?
2. What does Juliet like most about her walks with Kit?
3. Why did Clovis join the society?
4. How did Elizabeth die?
5. What does Sam Withers tell Juliet about Elizabeth?
6. Why does Juliet choose two people to write a character reference for her?
7. What happened between Juliet and Gilly?
8. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
9. What did Elizabeth do when Adelaide made the evacuating children cry?
10. How does Remy plan to live after getting out of the Concentration camp?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)