|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made the evacuating children cry?
2. How old was Juliet when her parents died?
3. How does Juliet respond to Gilly's lies?
(a) She leads a boycott.
(b) She sends thank-you notes.
(c) She writes her own articles.
(d) She is silent.
4. Who write the first letter in the book?
5. Who suggests that all the society members write to Juliet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Isola drink after the Germans invaded?
2. What did Juliet write an essay about being afraid of?
3. What does Piers Langley need help with?
4. Who arranges for Juliet's residence while in Guernsey?
5. Why was Dawsey late for curfew one night during the occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lady Bella Taunton know Juliet?
2. Why does Juliet tell Sydney the Times article has turned into a treat?
3. What does Juliet say in her first letter to Mrs. Maugery?
4. How was Eli different than the other children who were evacuated?
5. What does Eben say he hated most about the Germans?
6. What did Elizabeth do when Adelaide made the evacuating children cry?
7. Why does Juliet take interest in Markham V. Reynolds?
8. What does Mrs. Maugery write to Juliet about in her first letter?
9. What did Elizabeth and Isola do after seeing the Germans the day they invaded?
10. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)