|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Juliet work after graduating school?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A candy shop.
(c) A train station.
(d) A super market.
2. Who tells Juliet where Sydney has taken a vacation?
(a) His brother.
(b) His partner.
(c) His sister.
(d) His secretary.
3. Who says the personal questions of Juliet are improper?
4. Who helped Amelia con the soldiers about her pig?
5. Who did John pretend to be during the war?
(a) Mr. Pavvolati.
(b) Mr. Pennington.
(c) Lord Pendleton.
(d) Lord Penn-Piers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dawsey write to Juliet about?
2. What did Isola drink after the Germans invaded?
3. What supplement of the Times is Juliet supposed to write for?
4. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
5. Who write the first letter in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What author does Eben love the best and why?
2. What does Eben say he hated most about the Germans?
3. What did Elizabeth do when Adelaide made the evacuating children cry?
4. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
5. What does Mrs. Maugery write to Juliet about in her first letter?
6. What happened to Eben's grandson during the occupation?
7. What do people call Isola, and why?
8. How is Juliet involved in Domonic's life?
9. Why did Clovis join the society?
10. How did Adelaide make the children cry before they were evacuated?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)