|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Juliet have?
2. What did Juliet write an essay about being afraid of?
3. How old is Juliet?
4. Who says the personal questions of Juliet are improper?
5. What day did the Germans invade Guernsey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juliet's response to Mark's proposal?
2. What is Mr. Hastings's occupation?
3. Who is the first letter of the book written to?
4. Why did Elizabeth come to look at Amelia's books?
5. Where does Juliet stay while in Guernsey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where will Juliet stay while she is in Guernsey?
2. What does Juliet tell Dawsey she will do about Adelaide's letters?
3. What did Elizabeth do when Adelaide made the evacuating children cry?
4. What happened between Juliet and Gilly?
5. How was Eli different than the other children who were evacuated?
6. What does Mark say to Juliet at Suzette?
7. How did Adelaide make the children cry before they were evacuated?
8. What does Juliet say to Sophie about her night at Suzette?
9. How does Lady Bella Taunton know Juliet?
10. Who did John pretend to be during the war, and why?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)