|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John addicted to?
(c) Pain pills.
2. Why did Elizabeth want John to pretend to be someone else?
(a) So she would have a nice place to go.
(b) So they could share the money.
(c) So he wouldn't be seen as a Jew.
(d) She he woulsn't stay with her.
3. How did John Booker give Dawsey away when they were late for curfew during the occupation?
(a) He was singing.
(b) He was yelling.
(c) He knocked over a silo.
(d) He angered some geese.
4. Who did Juliet live with after her parents died?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her godfather.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her great uncle.
5. What color eyes does Juliet have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made the evacuating children cry?
2. Who suggests that all the society members write to Juliet?
3. What does Dawsey say started his literary society?
4. How old was Juliet when her parents died?
5. How does Sydney defend Juliet against Gilly?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Juliet take interest in Markham V. Reynolds?
2. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
3. What does Juliet say in her first letter to Mrs. Maugery?
4. Why does Dawsey begin writing to Juliet?
5. What does Juliet say to Sophie about her night at Suzette?
6. What does Eli tell Juliet he has a talent for?
7. What happened to Eben's grandson during the occupation?
8. What does Mark say to Juliet at Suzette?
9. What happened between Juliet and Gilly?
10. Where will Juliet stay while she is in Guernsey?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)