|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who write the first letter in the book?
2. Why did the Germans confiscate Guernsey's livestock?
(a) To get more money.
(b) To control the breeding.
(c) To protect them.
(d) To feed their soldiers.
3. What day did the Germans invade Guernsey?
4. What does Juliet ask Mr. Hastings for help with?
(a) Repairing some of her valuable books.
(b) Getting her book published.
(c) Finding a book for Dawsey.
(d) Editing her book.
5. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
(a) He doesn't want her to go.
(b) He wants her to go.
(c) He wants to go with her.
(d) He doesn't care one way or the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Juliet meet Sophie?
2. Why did Dawsey say he couldn't dislike Christian Hellman?
3. Who is Charles Lamb?
4. What did Mrs. Maugery have to borrow from Dawsey when she hid a dead animal from the soldier?
5. Who is Christian Hellman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
2. Why does Juliet take interest in Markham V. Reynolds?
3. What happened to Eben's grandson during the occupation?
4. What does Juliet apologize to Sydney for during her tour?
5. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
6. How is Juliet involved in Domonic's life?
7. What does Eben say he hated most about the Germans?
8. How does Lady Bella Taunton know Juliet?
9. Why did Clovis join the society?
10. What does Mrs. Maugery write to Juliet about in her first letter?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)