|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dawsey say started his literary society?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) A roast pig.
(c) A small child.
(d) A snowy night.
2. What did Elizabeth do when the Germans first invaded?
(a) Hid in her house.
(b) Arranged for a large party.
(c) Went to go see them.
(d) Made dinner for them.
3. Who suggests that all the society members write to Juliet?
4. Who did Juliet live with after her parents died?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her great uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her godfather.
5. Who did Clovis try to court?
(a) Nurse Harlem.
(b) Mrs. Hudson.
(c) Ms. Hankert.
(d) Widow Hubert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Markham say he wants to meet Juliet?
2. Where was Elizabeth sent when she was arrested?
3. Where does Mark propose?
4. What is Juliet's response to Mark's proposal?
5. What is John addicted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do people call Isola, and why?
2. How does Lady Bella Taunton know Juliet?
3. How does Remy plan to live after getting out of the Concentration camp?
4. What did Henry do to soldiers during the occupation?
5. What are Todt workers?
6. Why does Isola go to Juliet's house after snooping in Dawsey's house?
7. Why does Juliet tell Sydney the Times article has turned into a treat?
8. What helps Juliet not be nervous when she gets to Guernsey?
9. What does Eli tell Juliet he has a talent for?
10. Why did Sam say he liked Christian?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)