|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Elizabeth sent when she was arrested?
2. Who is Isola's favorite writer?
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Bronte sisters.
3. Who is John's favorite author?
4. What supplement of the Times is Juliet supposed to write for?
(a) The comical.
(b) The literary.
(c) The historical.
(d) The educational.
5. Why did Dawsey say he couldn't dislike Christian Hellman?
(a) He was honest.
(b) He liked Charles Lamb.
(c) He had children.
(d) He was kind to the pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
2. What did Juliet write an essay about being afraid of?
3. How old is Juliet?
4. What is Mr. Hastings's occupation?
5. What is Juliet's new book supposed to be about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Juliet and Gilly?
2. How was Eli different than the other children who were evacuated?
3. Where will Juliet stay while she is in Guernsey?
4. What does Clara Saussey say the war did for the islanders?
5. What author does Eben love the best and why?
6. What does Juliet say in her first letter to Mrs. Maugery?
7. What does Mark say to Juliet at Suzette?
8. What happened to Eben's grandson during the occupation?
9. What did Elizabeth do when Adelaide made the evacuating children cry?
10. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)