|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Juliet live with after her parents died?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her great uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her godfather.
2. Who write the first letter in the book?
3. What does Dawsey say started his literary society?
(a) A small child.
(b) A roast pig.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) A snowy night.
4. Who suggests that all the society members write to Juliet?
5. Who did John pretend to be during the war?
(a) Mr. Pennington.
(b) Lord Pendleton.
(c) Mr. Pavvolati.
(d) Lord Penn-Piers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Juliet's new book not progressing?
2. Whose blessing does Juliet seek when deciding whether or not to go to Guernsey?
3. Who does Juliet tell about Mark's proposal?
4. What kid of family did Eli stay with during the war?
5. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clara Saussey say the war did for the islanders?
2. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
3. What does Juliet apologize to Sydney for during her tour?
4. What does Juliet tell Dawsey she will do about Adelaide's letters?
5. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
6. How did Adelaide make the children cry before they were evacuated?
7. What author does Eben love the best and why?
8. Why did Clovis join the society?
9. How is Juliet involved in Domonic's life?
10. Where will Juliet stay while she is in Guernsey?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)