|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Sydney taken a vacation to?
2. Where did Juliet work after graduating school?
(a) A super market.
(b) A train station.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A candy shop.
3. What did Thomas Carlyle help Will understand?
4. What is Juliet's response to Mark's proposal?
(a) She says no.
(b) She ignores the question all together.
(c) She needs to think.
(d) She says yes.
5. How does Juliet respond to Gilly's lies?
(a) She sends thank-you notes.
(b) She writes her own articles.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She leads a boycott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dawsey say he couldn't dislike Christian Hellman?
2. Why did the Germans confiscate Guernsey's livestock?
3. Who is Charles Lamb?
4. How did the Commandant punish Elizabeth for being out past curfew?
5. Where does Amelia like to walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Amelia able to hold a pig roast?
2. What does Juliet tell Dawsey she will do about Adelaide's letters?
3. What does Clara Saussey say the war did for the islanders?
4. What does Juliet say to Sophie about her night at Suzette?
5. Why did Clovis join the society?
6. Why are lawyers looking for Elizabeth?
7. How is Juliet involved in Domonic's life?
8. Why does Juliet take interest in Markham V. Reynolds?
9. What does Juliet apologize to Sydney for during her tour?
10. What does Eli tell Juliet he has a talent for?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)