|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alina do to earn punishment?
(a) Stole a potato.
(b) Didn't work hard.
(c) Refused her medicine.
(d) Hoarded water.
2. How does Juliet get Kit to like her when they first meet?
(a) She gives her a present.
(b) She reads a story.
(c) She sings a song.
(d) She plays a severed thumb trick.
3. What does Dawsey borrow from Juliet before his trip to France?
(a) A journal.
(b) A first aid kit.
(c) A book.
(d) A suitcase.
4. How long was Peter in prison?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
5. Who hires Dawsey to restore the big house?
(a) John Booker.
(c) Mr. Dilwyn.
6. How long did Elizabeth have to move out of Sir Ambrose's house?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. How many pets were they allowed to keep during the occupation?
8. What does Sydney say Juliet's new book needs to be complete?
(a) A center.
(b) A new theme.
(c) A happy ending.
(d) An epilogue.
9. What is Miss Marple's occupation?
10. Who is against Juliet coming to Guernsey?
(a) All of these.
11. Who convinced Amelia's son to try and escape?
12. Where does Sydney stay in Guernsey?
(a) Elizabeth's cottage.
(b) The hotel.
(c) Sir Ambrose's estate.
(d) Isola's house.
13. What was John doing when he was rescued from the concentration camp?
(a) Planting beans.
(b) Diffusing mines.
(c) Hauling rocks.
(d) Digging graves.
14. Who offers to go with Juliet to see Mr. Dilwyn?
15. What does Sydney call the heart of Juliet's new book?
(c) The war.
(d) The strength of kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Juliet need the blessing of to complete her book?
2. How did Amelia feel after Christian came to speak with her?
3. Why is Remy so upset when Juliet does something simple?
4. Why did Christian come to talk to Amelia?
5. What is wrong with Peter?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)