|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: pages 263-274.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Juliet on tour?
(a) To do some research.
(b) To market for a book.
(c) To visit loved ones.
(d) To get a job.
2. Why is Remy so upset when Juliet does something simple?
(a) She feels like a ghost of herself.
(b) She almost starved to death.
(c) She has seen children tortured in that manner.
(d) The guards at the camp used attack dogs.
3. What interrupts Dawsey and Juliet's almost kiss?
(a) A lightning bolt.
(b) A taxi.
(d) The phone rings.
4. How does Juliet respond when Sophie asks her if she is in love with Mark?
(a) She says yes for the moment.
(b) She tells Sophie some more appropriate questios to ask.
(c) She says it is too soon to tell.
(d) She doesn't respond at all.
5. Where did Juliet work after graduating school?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A candy shop.
(c) A train station.
(d) A super market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clovis say he was hesitant to join the society?
2. Who does Juliet want to join her in Guernsey?
3. Why has Amelia never searched out Kit' German relatives?
4. Where does Amelia like to walk?
5. Why was Elizabeth arrested?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)