|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: pages 209-227.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John write about his time in the concentration camp?
(a) He doesn't want anyone else to tell her.
(b) He wants his story to be heard.
(c) He wants the account to be truthful.
(d) He doesn't want to say it out loud.
2. What does Isola say reading did for her during the occupation?
(a) Found her friends.
(b) Fed her stomach.
(c) Perked her spirits.
(d) Smashed her hatred.
3. Why did Elizabeth beat a guard?
(a) He refused to feed the prisoners.
(b) He was hitting a menstruating woman.
(c) He hit a child.
(d) He raped a woman.
4. How did Amelia feel after Christian came to speak with her?
(b) In love.
5. Whose blessing does Juliet seek when deciding whether or not to go to Guernsey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did John pretend to be during the war?
2. Who does Juliet need the blessing of to complete her book?
3. What is Eben's daughter's name?
4. What was John doing when he was rescued from the concentration camp?
5. How does Kit act when she first meets Juliet?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)