|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: pages 209-227.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sydney defend Juliet against Gilly?
(a) He leads a boycott.
(b) He calls a press conference.
(c) He fires Gilly.
(d) He writes an article.
2. Who helped Elizabeth birth her baby?
3. What happened to the pets who were not kept during the occupation?
(a) They were put to sleep.
(b) They were sent to England.
(c) They were slaughtered for food.
(d) They were sold to the soldiers.
4. What does Dawsey want to do when he gets word of Elizabeth's death?
(a) Build a grave.
(b) Adopt Kit.
(c) Meet Remy.
(d) Tell the lawyers.
5. What is the name of Amelia's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark feel about Juliet going to Guernsey?
2. Who is the first Guernsey person to ask personal questions of Juliet?
3. Who is Christian Hellman?
4. Why wasn't Peter in prison for longer?
5. What does Isola say reading did for her during the occupation?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)