|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: pages 174-189.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What courting advice did Ralph give Clovis?
(a) Reading make you a gentleman.
(b) Women like poetry.
(c) His beau was in the society.
(d) Educated men get far with the ladies.
2. How long did Elizabeth have to move out of Sir Ambrose's house?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 6 days.
3. What does Juliet tell Sophie she pretends doesn't exist while she is at Guernsey?
(a) Her book.
(d) The war.
4. Why does Eben watch over his grandson?
(a) His parents are in prison.
(b) His parents left him.
(c) His parents died during the war.
(d) He doesn't like living with his parents.
5. Who is against Juliet coming to Guernsey?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Juliet live with after her parents died?
2. Why were families not allowed to keep all their pets during the occupation?
3. What does Juliet say she hid behind before meeting her Guernsey friends in person?
4. What color does Juliet say her hair is?
5. How did Elizabeth die?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)