|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 68-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Germans allowing of the literary society?
(a) They wanted to seem friendly.
(b) It did not require any food.
(c) It kept the people busy.
(d) They liked artistic endeavors.
2. How old was Kit when her mother was arrested?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
3. What does Juliet say would be the loneliest thing of all?
(a) To never get married.
(b) To spend forever with someone she doesn't like.
(c) To always travel.
(d) To live in a country estate.
4. Who made up the Literary Society?
5. Who is Christian Hellman?
(a) All of these.
(b) Elizabeth's lover.
(c) Kit's father.
(d) A German soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Juliet on tour?
2. Why did Elizabeth come to look at Amelia's books?
3. Who helped Elizabeth birth her baby?
4. Who write the first letter in the book?
5. Why does Clovis say he was hesitant to join the society?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)