|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 68-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dawsey write to Juliet about?
(a) To find a book.
(b) To solicit a sale.
(c) To report a problem.
(d) To seek help.
2. Who is Clovis's favorite author?
3. How did John Booker give Dawsey away when they were late for curfew during the occupation?
(a) He knocked over a silo.
(b) He was singing.
(c) He angered some geese.
(d) He was yelling.
4. Why was Dawsey late for curfew one night during the occupation?
(a) He was at his literary society.
(b) He was on a date.
(c) He was at a secret feast.
(d) He was harvesting his fields.
5. Who tells Juliet where Sydney has taken a vacation?
(a) His brother.
(b) His partner.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clovis say he was hesitant to join the society?
2. Who is Christian Hellman?
3. What does Juliet say would be the loneliest thing of all?
4. What supplement of the Times is Juliet supposed to write for?
5. Who write the first letter in the book?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)