Quiz: Section 3: pages 45-67
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Reverend Simpless know Juliet so well?
a) He was her neighbor.
b) He raised her.
c) He is her uncle.
d) He was once engaged to her.
2. What does Piers Langley need help with?
a) Sobering up.
b) Paying fines.
c) Healing from an operation.
d) Writing a book.
3. What did Elizabeth say about Amelia's books?
a) She wanted to borrow them.
b) They were lovely.
c) She would need more.
d) All of these.
4. How did the Commandant punish Elizabeth for being out past curfew?
a) She was fined.
b) She had rations taken away.
c) She was beat.
d) She was imprisoned.
5. Why did Elizabeth come to...
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)