|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: pages 228-249.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elizabeth do to help Sally in her embarrassing situation?
(a) Loaned her books.
(b) Brought food for the animals.
(c) Gave her a scarf.
(d) Let her have secret meetings.
2. Why has Amelia never searched out Kit' German relatives?
(a) She is keeping a promise.
(b) She doesn't want to lose her.
(c) She doesn't trust them.
(d) All of these.
3. Who does Juliet write to first in Part II?
4. What makes Juliet refuse Mark?
(a) All of these.
(b) He doesn't like Kit.
(c) He tries to control her.
(d) He insults Dawsey.
5. How does Juliet feel just before seeing her new friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Christian come to talk to Amelia?
2. How does Juliet get Kit to like her when they first meet?
3. Who does Juliet say has seduced her from city life?
4. What did Elizabeth say about Amelia's books?
5. What does Dawsey write to Juliet about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)