|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 87-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helped Elizabeth birth her baby?
2. Where has Sydney taken a vacation to?
3. What time was curfew during the occupation?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
4. How did John Booker give Dawsey away when they were late for curfew during the occupation?
(a) He knocked over a silo.
(b) He was yelling.
(c) He was singing.
(d) He angered some geese.
5. What courting advice did Ralph give Clovis?
(a) Reading make you a gentleman.
(b) Women like poetry.
(c) His beau was in the society.
(d) Educated men get far with the ladies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet say would be the loneliest thing of all?
2. Who made up the Literary Society?
3. What does Isola say reading did for her during the occupation?
4. What does Piers Langley need help with?
5. Why does Markham say he wants to meet Juliet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)