|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 87-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Dawsey late for curfew one night during the occupation?
(a) He was at his literary society.
(b) He was on a date.
(c) He was at a secret feast.
(d) He was harvesting his fields.
2. How did Elizabeth help John pretend to be someone else during the war?
(a) She changed the family pictures.
(b) She sewed him nice clothes.
(c) She painted his portrait.
(d) She got rids of traces of the real man.
3. Who write the first letter in the book?
4. Why does Reverend Simpless know Juliet so well?
(a) He raised her.
(b) He was her neighbor.
(c) He was once engaged to her.
(d) He is her uncle.
5. Who helped Amelia con the soldiers about her pig?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first letter of the book written to?
2. Where was Juliet's parent's farm?
3. Why does Markham say he wants to meet Juliet?
4. What is Juliet's pen name?
5. What did Hellman help deliver to the people in Guernsey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)