Section 1: pages 3-26
1. Who write the first letter in the book?
2. Who is the first letter of the book written to?
3. Why is Juliet's new book not progressing?
(a) Her heart is not in it.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She can't find information about it.
(d) There are too many other things to write.
4. What is Juliet's new book supposed to be about?
(b) The German Occupation.
(d) Susan Scott.
5. How are Sophie and Sydney related?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) She is his step-mother.
(c) He is her aunt.
(d) They are cousins.
6. Why is Juliet on tour?
(a) To visit loved ones.
(b) To market for a book.
(c) To do some research.
(d) To get a job.
7. What does Juliet say would be the loneliest thing of all?
(a) To always travel.
(b) To live in a country estate.
(c) To spend forever with someone she doesn't like.
(d) To never get married.
This section contains 3,548 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)