|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses the fire extinguisher to put out the flames at Delacroix’s execution?
2. In Part 4, Chapter 4, where is there a tornado?
(b) Cold Mountain
(d) Trapingus County
3. Who tries to slug Percy after Delacroix’s execution?
4. When Wharton reaches out to grab Coffey in Part 5, Chapter 5, who removes his arm from Coffey’s?
5. What did Dean put in Wharton’s drink to make him sleep?
(c) Sleeping pills
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 1, how long has Paul been at Georgia Pines?
2. Who tries to soothe the witnesses after Delacroix’s execution?
3. How old was Wharton when he started getting into trouble?
4. How many kids does Dean have?
5. Who threatens to turn Percy over to Wharton if Percy doesn’t transfer to Briar Ridge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paul say happens to elderly folks in Georgia Pines if they don’t fight it?
2. What does Percy say when he discovers that Mr. Jingles is still alive?
3. What do Paul and Coffey do with Mr. Jingles after Percy steps on it?
4. What is Wharton doing when Paul gets back to the block after Delacroix’s execution?
5. What does Curtis Anderson say to Percy after Delacroix’s botched execution?
6. What do Paul and the others do with Percy when they take Coffey to the Moores?
7. How did Paul come to live at Georgia Pines?
8. Why does Coffey want to die?
9. What did the law do about Wharton when a man said Wharton had bothered his nine-year-old daughter?
10. In Part 6, Chapter 1, what does Elaine say to Dolan to make him stop bothering Paul?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)