|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brad Dolan always doing that reminds Paul of Percy Wetmore?
(a) Whistling at everyone
(b) Combing his hair and reading
(d) Degrading the residents
2. After Percy chased the mouse the first time, how long does it take for the mouse to come back?
(a) 1 day
(b) 3 days
(c) 6 hours
(d) 6 days
3. What type of wood is the electric chair made from?
4. How many years before John Coffey arrived at the penitentiary were there riots at the prison?
5. How many children did the Dettericks have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hammersmith’s daughter?
2. How long does the electric current run during an execution?
3. How many dogs were sent to track the Detterick twins?
4. Who will come to help Bitterbuck pray before his execution?
5. How late does Curtis Anderson work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What promise does Warden Moores make to Percy regarding Delacroix?
2. Why doesn’t Paul Edgecombe go to the doctor for his urinary infection?
3. Why is Klaus Detterick considered well-to-do in the 1930s?
4. Why doesn’t Paul go to the TV room much in the day?
5. How does Paul think that Percy learns to stay in the middle of the corridor on the mile?
6. What did Wharton do at the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 5 that got him sent to the restraint room?
7. Who is the new prisoner who is coming to E Block?
8. What does Percy do to Mr. Jingles at the end of Part 3?
9. What was Bitterbuck’s crime?
10. Where does Brutal discover that Mr. Jingles was hiding before he first showed up?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)