|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the one who will come and help Bitterbuck pray before his execution?
2. What is the name of the sheriff who is in charge of the county where the Dettericks live?
(a) Rafe Mulligan
(b) Pete Rafus
(c) Bob Deering
(d) Homer Cribus
3. About how many folding chairs are set up for executions?
4. What is Bitterbuck’s first name?
5. What was the name of Hammersmith’s dog?
(c) Sir Galahad
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is John Coffey?
2. How many witnesses passed out during Elmer Manfred’s execution in 1930?
3. What type of robe does Elaine Connelly wear?
4. What reservation does Bitterbuck come from?
5. At the end of Part 3, Chapter 5, how much time does Wharton spend in the restraint room for his second time there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did William Wharton get the opportunity to try to strangle Dean Stanton?
2. How is Toot-Toot persuaded to give his cigar box to Delacroix for six cents?
3. Why was John Coffey arrested for murder?
4. How does Percy Wetmore keep his job if he is so incompetent?
5. How is Melinda Moores doing when she is sent home from the hospital?
6. What does Bitterbuck tell Paul about his life?
7. Why is Klaus Detterick considered well-to-do in the 1930s?
8. What was Bitterbuck’s crime?
9. Who is the new prisoner who is coming to E Block?
10. Who at Georgia Pines reminds Paul of Percy Wetmore?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)