|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 4, where is there a tornado?
(a) Cold Mountain
(b) Trapingus County
2. When did Briar Ridge burn?
3. Who has to clean up the storage room after Delacroix’s execution?
4. In Part 6, Chapter 1, how long does Paul think he slept in the sunroom?
(a) 7 hours
(b) 10 minutes
(c) 6 hours
(d) 5 hours
5. At Delacroix’s execution, who is the last witness to take a seat?
(a) Curtis Anderson
(b) Hal Moores
(c) Delacroix's aunt
(d) Delacroix's mother
6. Where does Elaine plan to set off the fire alarm?
(a) West Wing
(b) Second Floor
(c) East Wing
(d) TV Room
7. Who does Paul say forced him to live at Georgia Pines?
(a) His daughter
(b) His nieces and nephews
(c) His son
(d) His grandchildren
8. When is Coffey’s date of execution?
(a) December 5
(b) December 1
(c) November 2
(d) November 12
9. How long does it take Delacroix to die?
(a) 3 minutes
(b) 60 seconds
(c) 30 seconds
(d) 2 minutes
10. How many residents are allowed to smoke at Georgia Pines?
11. Who uses the fire extinguisher to put out the flames at Delacroix’s execution?
12. In Part 5, Chapter 4, what time does Paul check into work?
13. Who will stay on the block while the rest of the crew gets Coffey to the Moores?
14. In Part 5, Chapter 5, what game does Brutal suggest that Percy play?
(a) Crazy Eights
(b) Old Maid
(d) Go Fish
15. Who prevents someone from slugging Percy after Delacroix’s execution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sheriff of Purdum county?
2. What author does Paul mention at the beginning of Part 5, Chapter 1?
3. When the coon dogs were hunting the Detterick girls, what direction did they want to go at first?
4. How many days did Wharton spend working on the Detterick farm?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 3, what do Brutal and Paul tell Percy he has to do after Delacroix’s execution?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)