|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what time does the mouse show up?
(a) 4 am
(b) 5 pm
(c) 8 pm
(d) 7 pm
2. What was Lester McCall’s occupation?
3. How many hours does Paul tell John Coffey that he will have in the yard on weekdays?
4. In Part 3, Chapter 1, in what movie does Paul think he sees Wharton?
(a) White Heat
(b) Double Indemnity
(c) Kiss of Death
5. How many children does Burt Hammersmith have?
6. How many years of her life did Beverly McCall spend as a free woman?
7. What color shirt does Bitterbuck wear to his execution?
8. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Bitterbuck throw the mouse to eat?
9. In Part 1, when does the story take place?
10. In Part 2, Chapter 3, what does Harry give the mouse to eat?
(a) Peanut butter sandwich
(b) Cinnamon apple
11. 60. How old was Paul when his Uncle Paul died of a heart attack?
12. When does Paul say is the optimum time to talk to prisoners?
(a) 5-7 pm
(b) 4-6 pm
(c) 6-8 pm
(d) 7-9 pm
13. How many executions does Paul Edgecombe preside over?
14. What is Bitterbuck’s rank on his reservation?
(c) First Elder
15. Who did the prisoner nicknamed the President kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Chief and his first wife build a lodge?
2. What does Brutal call the mouse that visits E Block?
3. How much does Paul think that John Coffey weighs?
4. How close is the nursing home where Paul lives from Atlanta?
5. How many years before John Coffey arrived at the penitentiary were there riots at the prison?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)