|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county did John Coffey come from before he came to the penitentiary?
2. How many years after Beverly McCall’s sentence was committed did Paul see her obituary?
3. Why is John Coffey sentenced to death?
(a) Murder during a barroom brawl
(b) Rape and murder of the Detterick twins
(c) Stabbing and killing three women
(d) Killing his own wife
4. How tall is John Coffey?
(a) 4 feet, 4 inches
(b) 6 feet, 8 inches
(c) 6 feet, 3 inches
(d) 5 feet, 11 inches
5. How many children did the Dettericks have?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what block are condemned prisoners housed?
2. What was the name of the Detterick family dog?
3. What type of wood is the electric chair made from?
4. How long did it take the jury to find John Coffey guilty?
5. How many dogs were sent to track the Detterick twins?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)