|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witnesses passed out during Elmer Manfred’s execution in 1930?
2. What size bulbs burn in the corridor of E Block?
(a) 150 watt
(b) 200 watt
(c) 60 watt
(d) 400 watt
3. Which regulation required that visitors have a pass and be recorded in the visitors’ book?
4. What is the name of the sheriff who is in charge of the county where the Dettericks live?
(a) Homer Cribus
(b) Pete Rafus
(c) Rafe Mulligan
(d) Bob Deering
5. How much does Paul think that John Coffey weighs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the Dettericks have?
2. How many years after Beverly McCall’s sentence was committed did Paul see her obituary?
3. In Part 1, when does the story take place?
4. How many years of her life did Beverly McCall spend as a free woman?
5. How many dogs were sent to track the Detterick twins?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)