1. Which city was responsible for a new civilization?
2. Which of the following is not a name associated with the Athens civilization of this time?
3. The Ancient Greeks of the time exhibited a ________________________.
new power of the mind
4. In the ancient world, before the rise of Athens and the Greeks, the greatest civilization was ________________.
5. The primary interest of the ancient Egyptians was a preoccupation with _______________.
6. Reality to the ancient Egyptian, was directed toward _____________________.
where he would go after life
7. What is the reason for the Egyptian preoccupation with death?
the misery of everyday life
This section contains 3,738 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)