Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Herodotus: The First Sight-Seer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Pharaoh opposed the priests?
(b) Julius Caesar
2. Those who are primarily concerned with the spiritual become ___________.
3. The Greek artist was __________________________.
(b) dictated to by the priests
(c) not creative
(d) limited by his mind and what he saw
4. Which of the following terms does not describe Greek writing?
5. Which of the following names is not considered to be one of the imponderables?
Short Answer Questions
1. Intellectual discussions took place _________________.
2. At the time of Sophocles ________________________.
3. What was not a function of the chorus?
4. Who was the only Athenian to suffer death for his opinions?
5. A Greek writer was concerned with ______________________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)