|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Og looked at the inside of the apartment what did he see?
(a) nothing familiar
(b) a geranium
(c) Simon's furniture
(d) a green sofa
2. What did God say about the past?
(a) it could be learned from
(b) it was important
(c) it was dead
(d) it was a disaster
3. Why did God recite so much about the body of humans?
(a) to show their uniqueness
(b) to show His power
(c) to show how clever He was
(d) to show how humans are so beneath Him
4. Who answered the door to Simon's apartment?
(a) a woman with children
(b) the janitor
(c) an elderly couple
(d) two teenagers
5. What did Simon believe it would be difficult for Og to believe?
(a) that Og was God
(b) that a memorandum from God exists
(c) that Og would change the world
(d) that Simon was God
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Og do when he finished reading Simon's letter?
2. Where did Og go after speaking with his publisher?
3. What did Simon tell Og to give a person besides the God Memorandum?
4. Who did Og find in the apartment building to ask about Simon?
5. What is the first thing a person must do to get help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first thing Og read out of the brown envelope?
2. What was the book Simon left Og?
3. How was Simon supposed to use the God Memorandum and why?
4. What did God say about humans?
5. What did Simon tell Og he had to do with the God Memorandum?
6. When Og returned from a business trip what did he find?
7. How did Og find Simon's surprise and how did Simon feel about it?
8. What did God say about the past and the world of the living?
9. What did Og remember about Simon and surprise him with it?
10. What rules did God give to create happiness?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)