|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Og go after speaking with his publisher?
(a) to Simon's apartment
(b) to get his car
(c) back to the party
(d) to the basement
2. What did Og do when he finished reading Simon's letter?
(a) started laughing
(b) marked his calendar
(c) put the envelope in the safe
(d) called his wife
3. When was Og supposed to read the God Memorandum?
(a) every morning when he woke
(b) with his family at dinner
(c) during lunch break
(d) every night before he went to sleep
4. What did Simon call the people he'd helped?
(a) the unwanted
(b) the outcasts
(c) angels from the dump
(d) the fringes
5. What did Og do when he reached the door to Simon's apartment?
(a) he couldn't find the apartment
(b) pounded on the door
(c) he ran the door bell
(d) he didn't go to the apartment
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two ingredients necessary for Simon's writing to be a success?
2. What season was it at the end of the book?
3. What did Og see at the county morgue?
4. What did Simon call his birthday present?
5. When was Simon's birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Simon supposed to use the God Memorandum and why?
2. Where was Og when Chapter 10 started?
3. What did Og do right away after he found an item on his desk?
4. How did Og respond to Simon's doubts?
5. What did Og tell Fell when he asked what the book was about and what was his response?
6. What did Simon say would be the best way to handle the God Memorandum?
7. What did Simon tell Og he had to do with the God Memorandum?
8. What did God say about humans' cries?
9. What did Simon tell Og to wear for a hundred days?
10. What was the first thing Og read out of the brown envelope?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)