|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the woman tell Og she's lived in the apartment?
(a) two weeks
(b) three days
(c) two years
(d) four years
2. Simon said he couldn't grow geraniums in Chicago because of this.
(a) too much snow
(c) not enough sun
(d) too windy
3. What did his publisher say to Og when he wouldn't tell him anything?
(a) he'd give him a contract anyway
(b) Og needed to find another publisher
(c) he would think about it
(d) he wouldn't say yes without knowing
4. What did Og do once he asked everyone in his office about the brown envelope?
(a) called home
(b) went home
(c) settled down to read the letter
(d) ran outside
5. What did Og give Simon for his birthday?
(a) a book
(b) a glass geranium
(c) a ticket to a Broadway play
(d) a dog leash
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Og compare himself at the Christmas party?
2. What kind of assurance did God give at the beginning of the memorandum?
3. What did God say about humans' cries?
4. What concerned Simon about the God Memorandum and Og?
5. How old was Simon on his birthday when Og gave him a present?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Simon say would be the best way to handle the God Memorandum?
2. What did Og find at Simon's apartment?
3. What did God say about humans?
4. Who did Og call and why in Chapter 10?
5. When Og returned from a business trip what did he find?
6. What did Og do and what did he see after he left his office at the end of the book?
7. What holiday was it at the end of the book?
8. What was the book Simon left Og?
9. What did God say about humans' cries?
10. What did Og do after he read the letter from Simon?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)