|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two ingredients necessary for Simon's writing to be a success?
(a) must be a need for it and must have wide distribution
(b) must have illustrations and humor
(c) must cost a lot and be rare
(d) must be read and understood
2. What concerned Simon about the God Memorandum and Og?
(a) whether he would do it
(b) whether it would change Og's life
(c) whether he would publish it
(d) what he would say to people about it
3. What did Og do when he finished reading Simon's letter?
(a) started laughing
(b) called his wife
(c) marked his calendar
(d) put the envelope in the safe
4. What did Og tell Simon about his concerns and the God Memorandum?
(a) it was in good hands
(b) he would not show it to anyone
(c) it would work
(d) he would have his editor read it
5. Why did Og go to the county morgue?
(a) to see if Simon was there
(b) to meet his wife
(c) the medical examiner was a friend of his
(d) to fill out a report
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Og compare himself at the Christmas party?
2. How many days was Og supposed to read the God Memorandum?
3. Where did Og go after he left the apartment building where he would visit Simon?
4. What did Simon compare his letter to in the beginning of the letter?
5. What did God say about the past?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Og do and what did he see after he left his office at the end of the book?
2. What did Og say about his next book?
3. Where did Og go when he left Simon's apartment and with whom did he talk? What did that person say?
4. What did Simon do with his surprise?
5. Where was Og when Chapter 10 started?
6. What did Simon say would be the best way to handle the God Memorandum?
7. What holiday was it at the end of the book?
8. What was the book Simon left Og?
9. When Og returned from a business trip what did he find?
10. How did Og find Simon's surprise and how did Simon feel about it?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)