|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Og see when he was driving past Simon's apartment?
(c) Simon's dog
(d) the geranium
2. What was the delivery date for Og's next book?
3. To what did Og compare himself at the Christmas party?
(a) a parent
(b) a priest
(c) a doctor
(d) a house detective
4. Og tells Simon the need for his message is so great, this will probably happen.
(a) it will be laughed at
(b) they won't be able to fulfill it
(c) no one will listen
(d) it will be well received
5. How did Og feel when he thought about Simon?
6. What did Simon call the people he'd helped?
(a) the outcasts
(b) the unwanted
(c) angels from the dump
(d) the fringes
7. What did Og do when he reached the door to Simon's apartment?
(a) he ran the door bell
(b) he didn't go to the apartment
(c) pounded on the door
(d) he couldn't find the apartment
8. How long does the woman tell Og she's lived in the apartment?
(a) three days
(b) two weeks
(c) four years
(d) two years
9. Where did Og find a brown manila envelope when he came back to his office in Chapter 7?
(a) in his car
(b) in his mail slot
(c) on his desk
(d) on his secretary's desk
10. Why does Og hate office parties?
(a) they cost too much money
(b) people always get in a fight
(c) having to clean up afterwards
(d) someone always drinks too much
11. What did God say humans should do thirdly?
(a) to give to charity
(b) to have many children
(c) to go another mile
(d) to quit harming the earth
12. Why did Simon tell Og to wear something?
(a) to signify what he was doing
(b) to be safe
(c) to remember Simon
(d) to be warm
13. What did Og tell Simon he was ready for on Simon's birthday?
(a) to move ahead
(b) to save someone
(c) the God Memorandum
(d) to go to heaven
14. What did God say about His love?
(a) it is always there
(b) it doesn't exist
(c) it is based on faith
(d) it is based on works
15. Where does God want to raise man?
(a) from the past
(b) into heaven
(c) into another world
(d) into the world of the living
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Og find silly about a Christmas party?
2. Why does Simon think people will laugh at his message?
3. What season was it at the end of the book?
4. Where did Og go when he left the morgue?
5. What did Simon compare his letter to in the beginning of the letter?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)