1. What kind of book is "The Greatest Miracle in the World?"
2. On what is this book based?
true experiences of Og Mandino
3. What does Simon say he is?
4. What does Simon do in his life?
5. What does Simon say many people are?
part of the living dead
6. What type of story is this book?
a mystical story
7. What was Simon doing the first time Og saw him?
8. In what city did Og first meet Simon?
9. Where was Simon standing when Og first saw him?
in the snow
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,346 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)