|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person thinks negative thoughts, according to Simon what will happen?
(a) they will have a lot of accidents
(b) they will reap negative events
(c) they will get depressed
(d) they will hate other people
2. Where does Simon invite Og the second time they meet?
(a) to a bar
(b) to a restaurant
(c) to his apartment
(d) to the movie theater
3. What did Og do when he first saw Simon?
(a) told him to leave
(b) introduced himself
(c) gave him a magazine
(d) ignored him
4. Why does Og want to stay at the magazine?
(a) it gives him structure
(b) he needs the money
(c) he likes his secretary
(d) he likes working there
5. In Chapter 3, what does Simon tell Og about the mind?
(a) it's the greatest creation on earth
(b) it can cause problems
(c) it cannot be controlled
(d) it is like a computer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Simon standing when Og first saw him?
2. What does Og do for a living?
3. At the opening to Chapter 3, Og was yelled at by Simon. Where was Simon?
4. What famous person did Simon use to illustrate what to do after making a decision?
5. What position did Og hold on his high school paper?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)