|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does GIGO mean?
(a) God is God outside
(b) garbage in, garbage out
(c) good is good often
(d) going in going out
2. What did Og say a miracle was?
(a) God changing a life
(b) the ability to change a law of nature
(c) good sherry
(d) the earth being alive
3. Where does Simon invite Og the second time they meet?
(a) to a bar
(b) to the movie theater
(c) to his apartment
(d) to a restaurant
4. When Og left Simon after his second encounter with him, what did he wonder?
(a) if Simon was real
(b) if Simon was a minister
(c) why Simon wasn't rich
(d) why Simon would be interested in him
5. What does Simon believe about the books in his apartment?
(a) they were written by the hand of God
(b) they are bestsellers
(c) they need to be rewritten
(d) they are hard to find
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is this book based?
2. What phenomena does Simon suggest is the reason for Og's strange feelings around him?
3. What are two of the examples Simon gave of God communicating to the world?
4. Of what did Simon's physical appearance and demeanor remind Og?
5. Why did Og go in a church to pray?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)