|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Simon said happiness is not a cure-all, but it is this.
(a) nice to have
(b) icing on the cake
(c) an antidote
(d) the beginnings of a cure-all
2. What did Og imagine he heard God saying?
(a) where have you been, Og?
(b) Why should I answer your prayer?
(c) I'm here, Og
(d) What do you want?
3. What does GIGO mean?
(a) good is good often
(b) going in going out
(c) God is God outside
(d) garbage in, garbage out
4. What did Simon say people did more hours per day than any other activity?
5. How did Simon think the handicapped could succeed?
(a) as well as anyone else
(b) within certain limitations
(c) with some help
(d) they couldn't succeed
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did Og hold on his high school paper?
2. Why was Og feeling pressure from his friends?
3. Why did Simon think raising the dead was still being done today?
4. What is the "Jonah" complex?
5. What happened to Bible sales when the book, "Magnificent Obsession" was published?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)