|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Simon doing the first time Og saw him?
(a) making a speech
(b) walking a dog
(c) feeding pigeons
(d) eating lunch
2. How does Og describe himself when he was pulled from the junk pile?
(a) tired and sick
(b) broke, alone, drinking
(c) angry and violent
(d) sad and confused
3. What did Simon suggest to Og about the gate?
(a) he would clear off the snow
(b) it would work on the third try
(c) he could hold it open
(d) he should go to the back entrance
4. Why does Og want to stay at the magazine?
(a) he needs the money
(b) he likes his secretary
(c) it gives him structure
(d) he likes working there
5. Where was Simon standing when Og first saw him?
(a) in a pond
(b) in the snow
(c) on a road
(d) in the foyer
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of book is "The Greatest Miracle in the World?"
2. Where was Simon when Og turned to thank him?
3. What did Og do when he got back in his car after opening the gate to his office building?
4. What kind of books does Simon like to read?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Simon tell Og about the mind?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)