• The Greatest Miracle in the World is a self-help book based on the true experiences of Og Mandino.
• He meets a ragpicker named Simon, who changes his life.
• Simon Potter, was a kind man who spent his retirement going around helping people.
• He wants them to see that they are part of the living dead and guides them back into the world of the living.
• Og learned a great deal from him until the day he found a package on his desk that had a farewell message on it.
• When Og returns to Simon's apartment he finds out the man never lived there.
• Og was the president of the magazine, Success Unlimited.
• Og arrived at the parking lot near his building to find Simon feeding pigeons while standing in a large snowdrift.
• Og couldn't get the gate into his building to stay up so he could drive...
This section contains 2,412 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)