|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adversary Proceedings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the author's reference of sunrise and sunset are gone by what?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) Civil War.
2. Over a period of time, the soldiers became polarized in their _____.
(c) Spending money.
(d) Way of life.
3. What are some different types of trenches called?
(b) Firing trenches.
(c) Communication trenches.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. The British had failed to do what by Christmas 1915?
(a) Win the war.
(b) Start a piece treaty.
(c) Win any battles.
(d) Break through German lines.
5. In many instances for soldiers in battle, the mind imagines what to be larger than life?
(a) The enemy.
(d) Returning home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time in the morning did the day begin for the troops in the trenches?
2. How long in 1916 did the British commander prepare his troops for the battle against the Germans?
3. About how far from the enemy were the first line of troops stationed in the trenches?
4. During World War II, where did many soldiers fight from?
5. At the beginning of World War I, what was the British's biggest problem?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)