1. What railway line did Theroux grow up near?
2. What English novelist once wrote, "The journey is the goal"?
3. On what Victoria station platform did Theroux depart on his trip?
4. What African language did Theroux hear on the train as it traveled through England?
5. Approximately how much did Theroux's meal cost on the train through France?
6. At what French station did the train join the Orient Express?
7. What was the name of the actors' agent met by Theroux on the Orient Express?
8. What was Duffill eating as the train entered the Alpine tunnel in Italy?
This section contains 3,746 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)