|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 and 25, pp. 241-267.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious figure was born in the town of Mathura?
(a) Gautama Buddha.
(b) Lord Krishna.
2. To which country was Sadiq going to bring Turkish workers?
(a) West Germany.
(c) East Germany.
3. How did celebrants mark the banned festival?
(a) By parading all night.
(b) By piercing their bodies with skewers.
(c) By piercing their tongues.
(d) By dancing all night.
4. In what year did Twain travel to India?
5. What was the nickname of Highway One between Hue and Danang?
(a) Street Without Peace.
(b) Street Without Joy.
(c) Street Without Happiness.
(d) Street Without Pity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people had been killed since the cease-fire (as of December 1973)?
2. What city did Mr. Pensacola say had boring nightclubs?
3. What service was common for tourists in Bangkok?
4. What sites did the tourism director, Mr. Ngoc, try to advertise to draw visitors?
5. What university did the professor teach at in Chapter 11?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)