|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 and 21, pp. 207-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What festival was being celebrated as Theroux arrived in Calcutta in Chapter 16?
2. What did every train include in the Goktiek area?
(a) A caboose.
(b) An armored van behind the engine.
(c) A sleeper car.
(d) A dining car.
3. In what year was the Goktiek Viaduct built?
4. What city did Mr. Pensacola say had boring nightclubs?
(c) Washington, DC.
5. What game did Theroux want to play at the Pakistani club in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one American take to deal with the Indian food and water?
2. What were people using the train tracks for in Vijayayawada in Chapter 12?
3. What word was tattooed on the American civilian worker's right hand?
4. What did Theroux buy at the Naung-Peng station while waiting for the next train?
5. Who built the jail in Kabul in 1626?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)