|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creatures does Rand and the others see in Falme in Chapter forty-five?
2. Who does Renna say thought up the collar that go on the damane?
(b) A wizard.
(c) No one remembers.
(d) An Aes Sedai.
3. What does Moiraine and Mim say about the battle between Rand and Ba'alzamon?
(a) It happened in the pits of Darkness.
(b) It happened in the sky and everyone saw it.
(c) They don'e know what happened.
(d) It was only a dream.
4. What does Domon decide he needs to do when he is questioned about the cuendillar he possessed?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Keep quiet.
(c) Bribe his way out of it.
5. What does Rand suddenly remember at the end of Chapter forty-seven while he is battling Ba'alzamon?
(a) That he didn't eat breakfast.
(b) How much he loves Egwene.
(c) That death cannot be his end.
(d) What Lan told him about sheathing a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Nynaeve told Mim and Elayne to do if they are discovered?
2. What does Hurin suggest they look for?
3. What do Rand and Loial find when they return to the Inn?
4. Who does Nynaeve think she sees for a moment in Chapter forty-two?
5. Why does Verin say that she won't use her power to slow the rain in Chapter forty-one?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Loial explain he is afraid is going to happen when he is at the stedding in Chapter thirty-five?
2. Explain what Mim sees around Nynaeve, Egwene, and Elayne in Chapter thirty-eight.
3. What does Uno and the rest of Ing'tar's men do when Rand steps out of the tent?
4. What happens when Liandrin sends the girls through the Waygate into Toman Head?
5. What does Liandrin tell Egwene and Nynaeve in Chapter thirty-eight?
6. Describe what Rand sees in the other lives he sees while trying to use the Portal Stone.
7. What does Barthanes tell Rand as Rand is leaving Barthanes's home?
8. What does Hurin tell Rand after Rand burns the three invitations he gets?
9. Describe the conversation that Rand and Thom have in Chapter twenty-six.
10. What happens when Renna comes to Egwene's room and discovers that Egwene has been trying to channel without permission?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)