|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Loial say after killing the Trolloc in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Loial always enjoys killing Trollocs.
(b) Loial sings a short prayer over the creatures body.
(c) Loial has never killed anything before.
(d) Loial mutters a dark curse over the beast.
2. What is Rand given when he goes downstairs?
(a) A letter from Moiraine.
(b) A letter from Selene.
(c) Three invitations.
(d) A message from the Captain of the guard.
3. Who does the man say he suspected when he first saw his guard was killed?
(a) A golm.
(b) A damane.
4. Who does the woman say that she is when she walks in on Rand and Mim?
(c) Rand's destiny.
5. Who does Liandrin say that Egwene and Nynaeve can tell that they are leaving to go to Toman Head in Chapter thirty-eight?
(a) The Amyrlin.
(b) No one.
(c) The Mistress of Novices.
(d) One of the other Red sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand receive an invitation from in Chapter thirty?
2. What has Nynaeve told Mim and Elayne to do if they are discovered?
3. What is Ba'alzamon holding when Rand wakes up in Chapter forty-one?
4. What does Mim say she sees around Egwene, Elayne, and Nynaeve?
5. What creatures does Rand and the others see in Falme in Chapter forty-five?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Verin tell Rand after they are through the portal?
2. What happens when Renna comes to Egwene's room and discovers that Egwene has been trying to channel without permission?
3. Describe Rand's encounter with Ba'alzamon in Chapter forty-one.
4. Describe what happens when Turak and his men first enter the room where Ing'tar and his men are standing with the Horn.
5. Describe the scene where Turak and Rand have their fight.
6. What does Loial explain he is afraid is going to happen when he is at the stedding in Chapter thirty-five?
7. What does Liandrin tell Egwene and Nynaeve in Chapter thirty-eight?
8. Explain what Mim sees around Nynaeve, Egwene, and Elayne in Chapter thirty-eight.
9. What does Barthanes tell Rand as Rand is leaving Barthanes's home?
10. What does Renna explain to Egwene about the damane and the sal'dam?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)