|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renna tell Egwene about a damane using the power?
(a) It will destroy a damane.
(b) The collar keeps the power from flowing freely.
(c) The sul'dam controls the power.
(d) The sul'dam knows if the damane is trying.
2. Who is waiting for Rand when he wakes up?
3. Who appears in Chapter twenty-seven while Rand and Loial are being hunted by the Trollocs?
4. Who does Rand receive an invitation from in Chapter thirty?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The king.
(c) Thom and Dena.
5. What happens to a damane when its sul'dam is hurt?
(a) The damane feels it twice over.
(b) The damane's sould is ripped out.
(c) The damane is forced to take the full brunt of the pain.
(d) The damane must avenge the sul'dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Erith say that the Aiel have come to their stedding for?
2. What does Rand answer when Mat asks where Ing'tar is?
3. Who is at the Ogier stedding in Chapter thirty-five?
4. What does Hurin say Rand reminds him off when Rand denies being apart of any Great Game?
5. What did Nynaeve use her power to do that Elayne says almost got them caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens after Mim finds Rand hurt.
2. What does the second letter say that Selene leaves for Rand in Chapter twenty-seven?
3. What does Barthanes tell Rand as Rand is leaving Barthanes's home?
4. What do the elder Olgier's say in Chapter thirty-six?
5. Describe what happens in Chapter twenty-eight when Ing'tar and his men come upon an Aeil.
6. What does Uno and the rest of Ing'tar's men do when Rand steps out of the tent?
7. What happens when Renna comes to Egwene's room and discovers that Egwene has been trying to channel without permission?
8. What happens after Mat blows the horn?
9. What is discovered about the sal'dam after the collars are put on two of the sul'dam by Nynaeve?
10. What does Ing'tar explain in the end of Chapter forty-six?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)