|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they realize about the man that they find dead in the village with spikes in his eyes, sholders and hands?
(a) He was a Darkfriend.
(b) He is a shade.
(c) He was Fain.
(d) He is a Trolloc.
2. What does the Warder tell Rand about the sword that he carries?
(a) It came from the gods.
(b) It is very pretty.
(c) It was made by Aes Sedai.
(d) It belonged to the first king.
3. What effect does the work on Mat have that is done by the Aes Sedai in Chapter seven?
(a) It will allow him to live a few months at the most.
(b) It severed him from the dagger completely.
(c) It will kill him more quickly.
(d) It allows them to control him completely.
4. What does Moiraine say is wrong with Mat?
(a) He has internal bleeding.
(b) He has been poisoned.
(c) His dagger is gone.
(d) He has a head injury.
5. What does Uno find the next morning when he is looking for Rand, Hurin, and Loial?
(a) An Aes Sedai cloak.
(b) A piece of a banner.
(c) A strange indention in the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moiraine wear in the hopes that it will put some of the Aes Sedai off guard when they see it?
2. What does Rand pull out of the firebox that he used to use to earn his supper?
3. What does Egwene's dream in Chapter twelve tell her?
4. What do Moiraine's eyes look like when she is angry?
5. What does Loial do in Chapter fifteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What differences have occurred in Mat and Perrin since they left their home?
2. Describe what is seen of Bayle Domon in the end of Chapter nine?
3. What does Lan instruct Rand in while they are heading to see the Amyrlin?
4. What does Selene continue to tell Rand about the Horn?
5. Describe the clothing that is made for Rand.
6. What do Rand and the Warder discuss in Chapter one?
7. Describe the dream that Rand has in Chapter six.
8. Why is Mim at the White Tower?
9. What does Nynaeve face when she walks through the three arches?
10. Explain how Perrin is able to help track Fain and the other Darkfriends after Hurin has disappeared in Chapter fourteen.
This section contains 1,125 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)