|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hurin say about Fain's smell when they enter Falme?
(a) The town smells stronger than Fain's
(b) It smells different somehow.
(c) Fain's smell is everywhere.
(d) The smell is old and cannot be traced.
2. Who does Nynaeve think she sees for a moment in Chapter forty-two?
3. What happens to the man that Mat slices with the dagger?
(a) He turns to ash.
(b) He has an infected paper cut.
(c) He bursts into flames.
(d) He turns putrid black and dies.
4. What pattern does the Aiel draw in the grown in Chapter twenty-eight?
(a) A sun.
(b) The symbol of the Aes Sedai.
(c) The dragon symbol.
(d) A serpent.
5. What does Hurin come to tell Rand has happened?
(a) Ing'tar has requested Rand's company.
(b) Rand's servant has gone missing.
(c) Rand's servant has twisted his knee.
(d) Verin has called for Rand.
6. What does Hurin suggest they look for?
(a) A portal stone.
(b) Another stedding.
(c) Proper grave stones.
(d) A messenger bird.
7. What does Renna promise Egwene when Egwene proves that she can find ores in the ground?
(a) An extra helping at dinner.
(b) A ribbon for her hair.
(c) A pudding with her supper.
(d) A new dress.
8. What did Nynaeve use her power to do that Elayne says almost got them caught?
(a) Send a message to the White Tower.
(b) Tried to kill a sal'dam.
(c) Killed a soldier.
(d) Tried to take off a damane's collar.
9. What happens to a damane when its sul'dam is hurt?
(a) The damane is forced to take the full brunt of the pain.
(b) The damane must avenge the sul'dam.
(c) The damane's sould is ripped out.
(d) The damane feels it twice over.
10. What does Loial say he will do while he takes first watch with the Horn in Chapter twenty-five?
(d) Sharpen his knife.
11. Who does Rand receive an invitation from in Chapter thirty?
(b) The king.
(c) Thom and Dena.
(d) The mayor.
12. What does Moiraine and Mim say about the battle between Rand and Ba'alzamon?
(a) It was only a dream.
(b) It happened in the sky and everyone saw it.
(c) They don'e know what happened.
(d) It happened in the pits of Darkness.
13. What does Ing'tar explain is the reason he was able to kill the guard so quietly?
(a) The guard was already dead.
(b) Ing'tar is that good.
(c) The guard was overconfident.
(d) The guard was asleep.
14. What creatures does Rand and the others see in Falme in Chapter forty-five?
15. Who does Renna say had the name Tuli before she gave it to Egwene?
(a) A lame pig her borther kept.
(b) Her kitten.
(c) Her dog.
(d) The village idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people in the town of Falme do when they see a damane and a sul'dam?
2. What does Verin tell the group to do when they are in Lord Barthanes's?
3. What does Thom find when he returns to his room?
4. Who does the man say he suspected when he first saw his guard was killed?
5. What does Verin say they need in order to get into Lord Barthanes's manor?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)