|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erith give Loial?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A flower.
2. What does Arthur say that they must follow?
(a) The Aes Sedai.
(b) The Dragon banner and the Dragon.
(c) The Horn.
(d) The Light.
3. What does Loial say will happen if it is discovered where he is from and that he has doesn't have permission from his elders to be with Rand's group?
(a) He will be stoned.
(b) They will pick him a wife and he will have to be married.
(c) They will ask him to leave.
(d) He will be imprisoned.
4. What happens to a damane when its sul'dam is hurt?
(a) The damane is forced to take the full brunt of the pain.
(b) The damane's sould is ripped out.
(c) The damane feels it twice over.
(d) The damane must avenge the sul'dam.
5. What does Moiraine show Rand that she bought in another town?
(a) A warant for Rand.
(b) A painting of Rand fighting Ba'alzamon.
(c) A flyer asking for people to join the Dragon's army.
(d) A charm.
6. What does Rand realize while he is battling Ba'alzamon and Arthur is battling in Falme?
(a) Rand needs to leave Ba'alzamon to help Arthur.
(b) He is going to loose.
(c) There is a new leader of Arthur's men.
(d) The two battles are connected.
7. Where does Mim say that Egwene has gone when Rand wakes up?
(a) Back to the White Tower.
(c) With Verin.
(d) To look for Liandrin.
8. What are the shards that Moiraine shows to Rand at the end of the story?
(a) Part of the seals that hold the dark one in place.
(b) Part of Ba'alzamon's armor.
(c) A necklace that Rand had given Egwene.
(d) Stones from the Waygate.
9. What does Nynaeve say she wished that Egwene and Elayne were?
(a) More kind to Logain.
(b) More focused on their tasks.
(c) Less afraid of the sisters.
(d) More afraid of the power.
10. What is Thom's initial response when Rand tells him that they have the Horn?
(a) Thom swears.
(b) Thom begins to weap.
(c) Thom laughs.
(d) Thom picks up a knife and tells Rand to get out.
11. What has Nynaeve told Mim and Elayne to do if they are discovered?
(a) Pull out their swords.
(c) Play dead.
12. Who does the man say he suspected when he first saw his guard was killed?
(a) A damane.
(c) A golm.
13. What does Nynaeve hope happens before they reach Falme?
(a) She stops being scared and starts being angry.
(b) She knows what Liandrin is up to.
(c) She can find out some word on Rand.
(d) She has found a way back home.
14. Who does Renna say thought up the collar that go on the damane?
(a) A wizard.
(c) No one remembers.
(d) An Aes Sedai.
15. What does Loial say after killing the Trolloc in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Loial has never killed anything before.
(b) Loial mutters a dark curse over the beast.
(c) Loial always enjoys killing Trollocs.
(d) Loial sings a short prayer over the creatures body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand suddenly remember at the end of Chapter forty-seven while he is battling Ba'alzamon?
2. Who does Renna say had the name Tuli before she gave it to Egwene?
3. What does Rand answer when Mat asks where Ing'tar is?
4. What does Verdin say about Mat and his illness?
5. What happens to a damane if they move their bracelet from where their sal'dam has put it?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)