|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renna promise Egwene when Egwene proves that she can find ores in the ground?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A pudding with her supper.
(c) A ribbon for her hair.
(d) An extra helping at dinner.
2. What does Erith give Loial?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) A letter.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
3. Who does Nynaeve decide will wear the collar and pretend to be the damane?
(c) The sul'dam they have captured.
4. What does Egwene dream of in Chapter thirty-nine?
(c) The White Tower.
(d) The same strange man but without his mask.
5. What is Thom's initial response when Rand tells him that they have the Horn?
(a) Thom swears.
(b) Thom laughs.
(c) Thom picks up a knife and tells Rand to get out.
(d) Thom begins to weap.
6. Who does Nynaeve think she sees for a moment in Chapter forty-two?
7. What does Mat tell Rand when he first wakes up in chapter thirty-seven after traveling through his other lives in the Portal Stone?
(a) Mat says he would never serve the Dark One.
(b) Mat tells Rand he would never betray him.
(c) Mat tells Perrin that Perrin is like his brother.
(d) Mat says that he isn't sure he wants to live.
8. What time change have they experienced when they arrive at Toman Head in Chapter thirty-seven?
(a) No one is sure.
(b) It has been only two weeks.
(c) They have went back in time.
(d) They have lost several months.
9. What pattern does the Aiel draw in the grown in Chapter twenty-eight?
(a) The symbol of the Aes Sedai.
(b) A sun.
(c) A serpent.
(d) The dragon symbol.
10. What does Uno and the rest of Ing'tar's men do when Rand walks out of the tent?
(a) They give him all their swords as they leave.
(b) They swear loyalty to Rand.
(c) They warn him they will kill him the next time they meet.
(d) They hug him before going home.
11. What does Min see above Nynaeve's head while reading her in Chapter forty-three?
(a) A horse.
(b) A statue.
(c) A ring.
(d) A sword.
12. What does Rand see while looking out of the window of the room in Falme after they have just found the Horn and the dagger?
(a) Verin in a collar.
(b) Egwene in a collar.
(c) Mim and Nynaeve.
13. What does Barthanes say he has for Rand?
(a) A note from Selene.
(b) A message from Fain.
(c) A map.
(d) A message from the king.
14. What does Zera tell Thom he should do after Rand has gone?
(a) Go with Rand.
(b) Marry Dena.
(c) Stop pretending not to play the game.
(d) Leave town.
15. What does Nynaeve tell Elayne to do when she finds her in the end of Chapter forty?
(a) Brush her hair and dust off her dress.
(b) Go home.
(c) Write a letter to her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renna say thought up the collar that go on the damane?
2. Who does Renna say had the name Tuli before she gave it to Egwene?
3. What happens to a damane if they move their bracelet from where their sal'dam has put it?
4. Who does the man say he suspected when he first saw his guard was killed?
5. What does Verin say after she has laid hands on Trayal's body?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)