|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mim say she sees around Egwene, Elayne, and Nynaeve?
2. What does Egwene dream of in Chapter thirty-nine?
(a) The White Tower.
(d) The same strange man but without his mask.
3. What pattern does the Aiel draw in the grown in Chapter twenty-eight?
(a) A sun.
(b) The dragon symbol.
(c) The symbol of the Aes Sedai.
(d) A serpent.
4. Why does Verin tell Rand she is going with them to Lord Barthanes's?
(a) To keep them out of trouble.
(b) She was itching for a fight.
(c) She loves a party.
(d) She had nothing better to do.
5. Who is waiting for Rand when he wakes up?
6. Who does the man say he suspected when he first saw his guard was killed?
(c) A golm.
(d) A damane.
7. What does Renna say she wants to hear before she stops punishing Egwene in the end of Chapter forty-two?
(a) How to find Rand.
(b) Her loyalty to Falme.
(c) Where Mim is going.
(d) How much she loves being a damane.
8. What does Nynaeve hope happens before they reach Falme?
(a) She has found a way back home.
(b) She knows what Liandrin is up to.
(c) She stops being scared and starts being angry.
(d) She can find out some word on Rand.
9. What does Verin say they need in order to get into Lord Barthanes's manor?
(a) An invitation.
(b) News of the battle.
(c) A bag of gold.
(d) A present.
10. What does Renna promise Egwene when Egwene proves that she can find ores in the ground?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A ribbon for her hair.
(c) A pudding with her supper.
(d) An extra helping at dinner.
11. Why does Verin say that she won't use her power to slow the rain in Chapter forty-one?
(a) It could destroy her.
(b) It created a backlash in the weather.
(c) It could draw the attention of Ba'alzamon.
(d) Someone would know she had channeled.
12. Why does Mim explain that she is wearing breeches and a man's shirt when the other three girls are dressed in fine dresses in chapter thirty-nine?
(a) She can pass for a servant.
(b) She doesn't own a dress.
(c) She is afraid she will have to fight.
(d) She hasn't shaved her legs.
13. What happens to a damane when its sul'dam is hurt?
(a) The damane is forced to take the full brunt of the pain.
(b) The damane feels it twice over.
(c) The damane must avenge the sul'dam.
(d) The damane's sould is ripped out.
14. What does Hurin say about the smell of the city in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) It has no smell at all.
(b) He thinks a Trolloc has been there recently.
(c) It has an odd smell that worries Hurin.
(d) It stinks of murder.
15. What does Verin find when they open the Waygate at the Ogier's stedding?
(a) Trollocs waiting for them.
(b) Fades on the other side.
(c) The Machin Shin waiting for them.
(d) Ba'alzamon waiting for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verin tell the group to do when they are in Lord Barthanes's?
2. What time change have they experienced when they arrive at Toman Head in Chapter thirty-seven?
3. What does Hurin come to tell Rand has happened?
4. What does Rand suddenly remember at the end of Chapter forty-seven while he is battling Ba'alzamon?
5. What does Perrin explain that the wolves call the one that killed the Trollocs that were found?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)