|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nynaeve face when she goes through the final arch?
(a) A life where she married Lan.
(b) The Dark One.
(c) A world in which she is a Darkfriend.
(d) A life in which her mother lived.
2. What does the Amyrlin say will be enough to have both her and Moiraine stilled?
(a) The power that they control.
(b) What she and Moiraine are planning.
(c) Rand's presence.
(d) The rains and floods that are going to happen.
3. What does Moiraine say about the things that are happening in the very beginning of Chapter twenty-two?
(a) It is all going according to plan.
(b) She feels lost and confused.
(c) Nothing is happening as she expects.
(d) Something has changed the prophecies.
4. What does Ing'tar say when Mat asks what Trollocs eat?
(a) They are known for eating horse meat.
(b) They prefer human meat.
(c) That they must have eaten their Darkfriends.
(d) That they eat whatever they find.
5. What happens after Nynaeve and Lan talk outside of Nynaeve's tent in Chapter fourteen?
(a) Nynaeve kisses Lan.
(b) Nynaeve is seen giving Lan back a small trinket.
(c) Nynaeve comes in crying and refuses to speak of it.
(d) Nynaeve slaps Lan as she leaves.
6. What does Masema do to Rand while serving supper the first night they are camping?
(a) Refuses to serve Rand.
(b) Purposely spills the hot stew on Rand.
(c) Pours Rand's meal on the ground.
(d) Throws a bowl full in Rand's face.
7. What does Egwene say the strange man in her dream does whenever she sees him?
(a) He curses her to the Darkness.
(b) He tells her he will kill her.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He tells her he will kill Rand.
8. What does Leane say to Perrin before he can leave the room where Mat is being held in Chapter seven?
(a) That Perrin has been touched by the Darkness.
(b) That Perrin has something trying to get out of him.
(c) That Perrin has been touched by the Light.
(d) That Perrin's eyes aren't the ones he was born with.
9. What does Moiraine tell Lan that she had done in case she should die?
(a) His bond will pass to another if Moiraine dies.
(b) Set a spell so that Lan will die when Moiraine does.
(c) Hidden away a map for him to follow.
(d) Left him a large sum of money.
10. What does the strange man that Egwene dreams about always wear?
(a) A mask.
(b) The skin of a Trolloc.
(c) A cape with a dragon on it.
(d) A sword.
11. What does Ing'tar say that they will say is Perrin's ability?
(a) He has the gift of dreaming.
(b) He has a bird that is circling Fain.
(c) He is a magician.
(d) He is a sniffer.
12. What do Rand and the Warder hear that draws their attention in Chapter one?
(b) A rumbling in the heavens.
(c) A dragon's cry.
(d) A woman singing.
13. What does Rand notice about the way that things look when he first wakes up in Chapter thirteen?
(a) The sun is redder than it should be.
(b) There is a thick mist.
(c) Things are paler than they should be.
(d) Everything is transparent.
14. Who does Moiraine say could go after the dagger without worrying about becoming infected by the evil?
15. What item was taken along with the dagger?
(a) The Aes Sedai book.
(b) The Amyrlin's staff.
(c) The horn.
(d) The King's crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Rand believe that the Amyrlin Seat has come in chapter one?
2. What reason does Selene give for going through Rand's saddle bags?
3. What does Amyrlin say about Rand's name when Moiraine speaks it?
4. What move does Lan tell Rand about?
5. What does Lan give to Nynaeve in Chapter eight?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)