|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman at the Nine Rings ask Hurin to do?
(a) Sleep in the stable.
(b) Tend to the horses.
(c) Mop her floors.
(d) Play the flute.
2. What does Moiraine say about the things that are happening in the very beginning of Chapter twenty-two?
(a) It is all going according to plan.
(b) Nothing is happening as she expects.
(c) Something has changed the prophecies.
(d) She feels lost and confused.
3. What does Mat say about what an Aes Sedai says?
(a) They are incapable of lying.
(b) It is never the truth you expect it to be.
(c) They twist things to their own use.
(d) She would sooner lie than help a man.
4. What does Rand pull out of the firebox that he used to use to earn his supper?
(a) A harp.
(b) A flute.
(c) An assasin's knife.
(d) A butcher's knife.
5. In chapter one what does Rand say about the wind when he is talking to the Warder?
(a) It pushed him like a solid wall.
(b) It was a tad too cold.
(c) It spoke to him.
(d) It went through him.
6. What does Ing'tar say when Mat asks what Trollocs eat?
(a) That they must have eaten their Darkfriends.
(b) They are known for eating horse meat.
(c) They prefer human meat.
(d) That they eat whatever they find.
7. What does Nynaeve face when she goes through the final arch?
(a) A world in which she is a Darkfriend.
(b) A life in which her mother lived.
(c) A life where she married Lan.
(d) The Dark One.
8. What does Selene tell Rand to do with the dagger that he has taken from Fain and the Darkfriends?
(a) Burry it.
(b) Let her carry it.
(c) Send it into the strange land they have come from.
(d) Destroy it.
9. What does Ba'alzamon say that the Aes Sedai want to do?
(a) Banish Rand's soul.
(b) Kill Rand.
(c) Use Rand like a hound on a leash.
(d) Have Rand serve them with his power.
10. What does Egwene say the strange man in her dream does whenever she sees him?
(a) He curses her to the Darkness.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He tells her he will kill Rand.
(d) He tells her he will kill her.
11. What is the giant statue holding in Chapter twenty?
(a) A sword.
(b) A staff.
(c) A crystal orb.
(d) A dragon's egg.
12. What does Moiraine say will happen to the world no matter what they do?
(a) It will be united under a single power.
(b) It will burn.
(c) It will continue to turn.
(d) It will go on the same way it has.
13. Who rides up on Ing'tar and his men in Chapter fourteen?
14. What did Moiraine tell Rand that bothers him?
(a) That he is going to go mad and die.
(b) That his nose resembles a dragon.
(c) That he will become a mad king.
(d) That he is going to be eaten by a devil.
15. What does Moiraine know that Nynaeve has done to Lan?
(a) Made Lan heart sick.
(b) Made Lan disloyal.
(c) Put cracks in Lan's wall.
(d) Made Lan hate his bond to Moiraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Amyrlin tell Rand that he is?
2. What do Rand and the Warder hear that draws their attention in Chapter one?
3. What does the woman answer when she is asked what do they guard against in chapter two?
4. What is the reason that Selene gives for leaving Rand in the middle of the night while they are stayin at the Nine Rings?
5. What happens after Nynaeve and Lan talk outside of Nynaeve's tent in Chapter fourteen?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)