|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the blade that Mat carries?
(a) It was a gift from a dragon.
(b) It is tainted with evil.
(c) It glows when evil approaches.
(d) It holds the key to time.
2. What do Ing'tar's men find when they enter a village that the Trollocs and the Darkfriends went through?
(a) The town is burned to the ground.
(b) The only people left have gone insane.
(c) Everyone is gone.
(d) The people have all been murdered.
3. What does Mat say about what an Aes Sedai says?
(a) She would sooner lie than help a man.
(b) They twist things to their own use.
(c) It is never the truth you expect it to be.
(d) They are incapable of lying.
4. What does Hurin come to tell Rand has happened?
(a) Rand's servant has gone missing.
(b) Ing'tar has requested Rand's company.
(c) Verin has called for Rand.
(d) Rand's servant has twisted his knee.
5. What does Alar say about moving the giant portal stone?
(a) There was no need to move it.
(b) They were afraid to move it.
(c) It moved on its own.
(d) It seemed to resist being moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mim at the White Tower?
2. What is Rand told when he tries to have a horse saddled?
3. Why does Verin tell Rand she is going with them to Lord Barthanes's?
4. What does Hurin suggest they look for?
5. What does Verin tell the group to do when they are in Lord Barthanes's?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)