|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warder tell Rand about the sword that he carries?
(a) It came from the gods.
(b) It is very pretty.
(c) It belonged to the first king.
(d) It was made by Aes Sedai.
2. What does Mat say about what an Aes Sedai says?
(a) She would sooner lie than help a man.
(b) It is never the truth you expect it to be.
(c) They are incapable of lying.
(d) They twist things to their own use.
3. Who comes to talk to Rand in chapter fifteen while Loial and Hurin are sleeping?
4. What does Verin read to the Amyriln?
(a) A script of old text found by one of the brown sisters.
(b) Tranlations from what was on the dungeon walls.
(c) A song found being sung by one of the small children.
(d) A prophecy given to one of the sisters in a dream.
5. What is unique about the blade that Mat carries?
(a) It is tainted with evil.
(b) It glows when evil approaches.
(c) It was a gift from a dragon.
(d) It holds the key to time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moiraine think when she sees that Egwene is sneaking Rand into her quarters?
2. What does the Amyrlin say will be enough to have both her and Moiraine stilled?
3. Who rides up on Ing'tar and his men in Chapter fourteen?
4. What does Rand hope that leaving his sword arm free will convey?
5. What does Loial say about the strange land that they are in after he has made the weapon?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)